[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed May 3 16:00:00 UTC 2023

Here is an example of what I'm looking for. I wouldn't where these items
together in public even though they are some of my favorite clothes to wear.
One of my most worn shirts is a white blouse that has orange and pink
stripes on it. My favorite skirt is a bright fabric flower pattern with
every color in it. I wouldn't put these to items together especially when I
have on my favorite rubber boots. Oh yes don't forget the white and blue
poke-a- dotted sun hat.

Did you know China is the top fabric producer and exporter.