[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Have you signed up yet?

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue May 9 16:28:02 UTC 2023

Actually, that isn't how we usually do it. The purpose of the first class is
to learn the 3 kinds of twist stitches. Then, I'll send out the pattern
after the class. How do you do with cables? If you want to practice them, I
could send you an abbreviated version to practice them. Just let me know.
Bernice