[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Attension: please participate!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 11 18:01:06 UTC 2023

Please take the time and give this a little thought.

We are fortunate to have our teacher here at Krafters Korner.  They put in a
lot of time to create patterns and create written pattern directions with
detail descriptions to let us know what our hands are supposed to be doing.

This is the opportunity to tell others about the teacher who impressed you
the most and a crafting skill you have learned here at Krafters Korner.

 It is also a thank you to our teachers for what they put into their
classes.

This might encourage others to try a new craft and try a teacher out for a
class.

Joyce Kane,, Creator

NFB Krafters Division