[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Attension: please participate!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat May 13 02:53:22 UTC 2023

Hi teachers,

Firstly, thank you Joyce for coming up with the idea of blind folks teaching other blind folks and putting in all the time and effort you did to make this dream of yours a reality.
This year I have been taking knitting and crochet classes, so I would like to thank Dixie for the six years she has spent teaching all the knitting techniques one could ever want to learn through her dishcloth class.
Many thanks to Tammy for bringing my crochet skills to a new level and the extra time she spent on the phone with me privately to get me over a tricky concept. .

Thanks also to Shelley who has created such an interest in encouraging us to use our crafts to help others, and for her beading classes.
This is a wonderful group of teachers and I thank them all for sharing their time, effort and knowledge with the rest of us.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F