[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Charity Reporting

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Mon May 15 16:27:11 UTC 2023

Hi Shelley,
The Fox Denver Affiliate Fox 31 , just said that another Wild  Fire stared today in  Alberta. Are you ok? How close are you to the Wild Fires? We in Colorado have not heard much about your Wild Fires until today I  only have known about them from you.  Will there be a Charity CHAFTING  meeting tonight?
Take Care. Be safe.  HAPPY Crafting!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. JOHNSON