[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 17 18:50:08 UTC 2023

June pony bead classes.  They are not up as I just sent in the proposal.

June 15- 8PM Eastern

Lady Bug Pal.

June 22  8 PM Eastern Come and Monkey around with us!

I will have kits for these new Key Ring Pals

Pick and choose  what you want.  Each kit is $5 plus shipping of $5.  The
Monkey will be in brown and tan and  the Lady Bug, you have a choice of
Black & red or black & Orange.  Let me know how many you want and what color
you want your Lady Bug.

Send me an email with what colors and what kits you would like I hope to
mail out kits the end of this month.

Send payments thru PayPal to:

blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:blindhands at AOL.com>

Happy beading.

Joyce