[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Mitsy Kit Set of Two Napkin Kits with Cutlery Pocket On Sale for Just $6.00 plus shipping

Tammy Roussell Tammy.Roussell at mitsykit.org
Wed May 17 21:32:29 UTC 2023

Hello NFB Crafters. Here is another clearance sale opportunity.

If you like hand-sewing projects, or want to try one out, this set of two Napkins with cutlery pocket kit is a fun, functional, starter project for the beginning stitcher. Simply stitch along all four sides with a simple running stitch underneath the tactile seam allowance guides, also included in the kit - then turn right side out through the envelope-style opening in the back that also serves as your pocket to hold your cutlery! Price is just $6.00 for a set of two plus shipping while supplies last.

You can select from four different Fourth of July patterns. If these kits are sold quickly, we will provide other patterns in the near future.

If you are interested please use the following link to select and purchase on our website.

https://www.mitsykit.org/product/set-of-two-cotton-10-napkins-with-cutlery-pocket-kit-hand-sewing-project/

Stay tuned for more deals.

Thank you!

Tammy Roussell, Mitsy Kit CEO, and Founder

Tammy.Roussell at MitsyKit.org

978-419-1824 (work)

www.MitsyKit.org<http://www.mitsykit.org/>