[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Looking for a crocheted potholders.

Colleen Ryals ladyryals at gmail.com
Wed May 17 23:02:02 UTC 2023

Hi everybody,
Years ago, I bought some potholders from a gal who had made them. I don’t know if they were needed or crocheted, but I do know that they were made with very simple, thread or yarn, probably a thick thread or a thin yarn terry cloth type yarn and they were doubled so it’s like you had two pieces of material and they sewed them into one to make the pot holder, or they made one big one and just sold it shut I don’t know how they did it. But I am know is I want some more. Does anybody make these? And if so, how much do you want for them as a set. Instead of two. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone