[NFB-Krafters-Korner] This months Charity

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Tue May 23 13:28:58 UTC 2023

If you missed last night chat our charity for the month is Cards for
Hospitalized Kids. The goal of this charity is to spread joy, hope, and
magic to hospitalized kids through up lifting handmade cards.

There are only a couple of requests that they don't want on the cards, so
you will be able to have a lot of fun creating for this charity. To learn
more about the types of cards you can make and ideas to write in them visit:

www.cardsforhospitalizedkids.com <http://www.cardsforhospitalizedkids.com>

You mail cards to:

Cards for Hospitalized Kids
7290 W. Devon Ave.
Chicago, IL 60631

In our charity class in June we will talk about different ways you can
embellish your cards.

If you have any questions about the charity or if you make cards please
contact me at shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net> .