[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 01:18:26 UTC 2023

I have made a functional centerpiece like this: purchased a bottle of champagne, a baby outfit, rattles, baby brushes and a balloon. The baby outfit always has a hat or hood. So, I decorate the bottle with the baby outfit and pin the rattle and baby brush for the hands. The round balloon is the baby head that is attached to the top of the bottle. The bottle is hidden by the baby outfit. It turned out really cute.

Tanya VanHouten