[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Debbie debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 25 04:29:42 UTC 2023

When my daughter-in-law had my first grandson we made a center piece using
baby bottles, pacifiers and rattlers with greenery and put it in a vase with
ribbon and bows. We made a table runner with baby foot prints and hand
prints. We tied baby things to the chairs like booties, hats, bottle brushes
and I can't remember what all.  My best friend and I  made her a 8 sided
basket out of popsickle sticks and wove ribbon through it. It was lined
around the inside with  diapers and had all kind of baby stuff in it like
diaper cream, Tylenol, thermometer, lotion, baby wash, shampoo and all kinds
of other stuff. She loved it. You can do all kind of neat things with a baby
shower theme.