[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Decrease three stitches CDT help

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu May 25 11:08:40 UTC 2023

When I slip stitches, I put the point of my right needle into the space just below the stitch on my left needle, and then slip it to my right needle. Make sure you don't get any of the second stitch on the left needle. If things don't move smoothly, you probably split the yarn or are trying to move more than that loop. I pull the right needle back out, and try again.
Bernice

Are you passing the 3 stitches one at a time with the one closest to the knitted stitch first?