[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

anniemaxwell46 at gmail.com anniemaxwell46 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 17:13:45 UTC 2023

I love participating in classes where something I don't know is being taught
and am always astonished at the ease of learning over the phone.  It amazes
me as to how much preparation the instructors are willing to put into the
teaching of each skill and their eagerness to share with the rest of us.
Annie Maxwell