[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Trivia Tuesday

jellybeanfarm at gmail.com jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 02:45:32 UTC 2023

Hello:

Today the trivia questions are about Halloween, because it is the day!  Try
to answer any or all of the questions.  I will post the answers late
tomorrow since I'm getting the questions out late.

1.	What is the least popular Halloween Candy?
2.	In which decade did the term "
<https://www.rd.com/article/what-time-does-trick-or-treating-start/> trick
or treat" originate in the United States?
3.	What is the most popular Halloween candy in America?
4.	Which story originated the Headless Horseman?
5.	Where did real mummies originate?
6.	When was the Halloween song Monster Mash first recorded?
7.	What are the Halloween colors?
8.	What is another name for Halloween?
9.	Who brought the Halloween tradition to the United States?
10.	Before jack-o'-lanterns were carved as pumpkins, what other root
vegetable was commonly used