[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:50:53 UTC 2023

Hi Katheryn, that is good that you sort of enjoyed your Halloween. Hey, did
you save me any Snicker bars or dark chocolates? Yummy!
I love Charlie Brown and of course Snoopy!
Good News! My phone is all set up and ready to go!
Off to grab a bite of lunch!
Take care and talk later I hope.
Still praying for you too!
Henrys