[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Gift Exchange partisipants

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:39:10 UTC 2023

I just sent out to everyone, your gift exchange partner and their imfo!

That was a trip, getting them matched up, last night and mailing them out,
today!

There was a duplication, last night and it took a while to find the error,
but I did it.  Hopefully there are no errors this year!

Happy shairing of gifts.

Try to get your gift in the mail by the end of the month if not before.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at our Holiday party on Sunday, December
10.

Not sure of the time, but it is usually, 2:00 or 3:00, eastern time.

Terry

The Holidays are Coming!