[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Trivia Tuesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:39:24 UTC 2023

The monster mash was the 60's, I'm almost positive.
There is a little tube shape with twist cellophane endsand little hard round
candy inside. They are extremely cheap, and in my book horrible.
I think trick or treat came much earlier than the 60's, because I went trick
or treating when I was little. I was born in 1948.
I am going to guess 1870.
Bernice