[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crafting time again!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 01:31:00 UTC 2023

Don't look now, but it is the first Friday in November.  Don't blink because
Christmas is just around the corner.  Are you working on gifts for family
and friends?  Time to grab a geer and get busy.  Bring those projects and
join several of us at 5:30P.M. ET on Friday, November 3rd.  If you have
craft questions, bring them to the table and we will brainstorm some
answers.

We chat for hours, so feel free to drop in at any time.

Dial: 667-770-1685
Access code: 614370#

Santa's Elf Tammy

We are beautifully and wonderfully made!