[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 17:16:16 UTC 2023

Well, I've been trying to put a crocheted border on my log cabin afghan, but
it keeps bunching up. I contacted one of my new craft friends, and she
offered to come over and help me. I work on Saturday, so, she pulled a
kitchen chair up next to me with all of my work stuff. She helped me between
work calls, and I finally got it. It was very different from crocheting
together afghan strips. I got it, and I will be so glad when it is finished.

Bernice