[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My intro, and, wanting to learn to crochet

Terri Stimmel icecreamlover76 at outlook.com
Mon Nov 6 18:00:27 UTC 2023

Hello Shelley, and list.

Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate it.

Also, I thought what you said about potato chips and crafting was funny.

I am most definitely going to join the class. Before I do though, I just
want to make sure the time will work for me, with my crazy schedule.

I am just curious, what do you enjoy about knitting?

And, how do you find it different from crocheting?

I definitely want to learn other crafts as well. I am beginning to think
that it is much more possible than I used to think. I feel I sort of had
this mindset that if I had no vision, that a lot of things like
knitting, crocheting, and scrapbooking wasn't really all that possible.
But now I am realizing that I just didn't have the right help, support,
and even tools. I am definitely excited to get involved in more, and see
what I might be able to do.

By the way, what is pony bead?

Just the name alone sounds interesting. LOL!

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Terri