[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Why I prefer knitting

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Mon Nov 6 20:01:46 UTC 2023

Hi Terri.

I'm not sure why I prefer knitting to crochet.  Knitting takes less yarn,
and creates a smoother fabric.  On the other hand, crochet is easier to
create all kinds of shapes, like flowers.  And the kind of lace crochet
makes is very interesting.  And pulling out stitches to get back to where I
made a big mistake is definitely easier with crochet.  But I still like
knitting.  I like having a needle in each hand.

I learned both from my mom, but she did more knitting, and so do I.  Maybe I
just prefer knitting because Mom did.

Tracy