[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Welcome To Terry

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 00:10:28 UTC 2023

Hi Terry, now, there three Terry's in the group, my Girlfriend Terry Powers
who is a Loom knitter, needle knitter and who does plastic Canvas.

There is Terri N. who is our Loom knitting instructor, and, now you, big
smile.

I am Henry, one of three gentlemen in the group. I also do Loom and needle
knitting and Crocheting

My retired Guide Dog and I live here in Maryland with Terry P.

I at present don't have the Monday Night Chat phone number at the top of my
head, but, I think that it can be found on the groups Home page, if you find
it by 7;30 P M EST come and join us tonight, we'll be making Pony Beaded
Corn decorations.

Again, Welcome to you!

Henry