[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Another use for a kitchen scale

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 7 22:43:12 UTC 2023

I bought a talking kitchen scale to use in baking, though I haven't yet used
it as much as I thought.  But it has another very handy crafting use.

I made my sister a pair of socks for Christmas, and, when I was done, I saw
I might have enough yarn left over to make a pair of fingerless mitts.  So I
weighed a mitt I already have, then I weighed the yarn I had to use, and
poof!  I found out I had enough to do what I want!

Tracy