[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Was hoping to be in the Crochet class, tonight

Terri Stimmel icecreamlover76 at outlook.com
Wed Nov 8 00:38:04 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I was hoping to join in on the crochet class tonight. I was really
looking forward to it, and to getting to meet some of you.

However, I am using a cell phone, as this is all we have here. I am
unable to call in. I get a message from my provider, that states the
number is out of my plan, and that if I continue, I will be charged 1
cent a minute.

Does anyone have any clue as to why this could be happening?

Or has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you,

Terri