[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Question, especially for Terry Powers, about a plastic canvas pattern

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 02:18:43 UTC 2023

Hi,

Does anyone know about those little 3D triangular thingies made from plastic canvas that you can put in a single candy like a Hershey Kiss, and you pry open its mouth by squeezing the sides? Do you know what they're called? I want to find the picture and pattern so I can show my friend. She might want to make some.

Thanks for any input,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com