[NFB-Krafters-Korner] trivia Tuesday

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:19:43 UTC 2023

Hi Mrs. Ericka, Sophie here, my Daddy asked Miss Google because Miss Alexa is in the living room, and Miss Google is here in his Man Cave place or one of my dog rooms because I live all over the house!
Oh, one morning, he found my Squish the Fish in his room under his bed! So, that is where it got off to! Doggy smile.
Talk again, and Love you and Mr. Ericka!