[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 02:40:34 UTC 2023

so the eagle would just be a larger version of a bird similar to the owl i made.
they are all kind of abstract so a wolf would be a dog with short ears
like the german shepherd i made. he had a down pointing tail and was a
taller version of the generic dog.
the deer would be very generic too but if you used multiple balloons
you could add antlers. there are some designs done with multiple
balloons such as the octopus. if i had the time and balloons i could
figure it out.
they dont last long though and i love balloon animals so much, i am
thinking of making some figurines out of clay that are balloon
animals.

On 11/8/23, Ericka via NFB-Krafters-Korner