[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 21:50:21 UTC 2023

I finished four more scarves for our church's Joseph's closet. They are
each a tube, 60 stitches around made with a sixteen inch circular
needle.  Warm is wanted, and these are warm and work up pretty fast.  I
have to sew the ends closed on the last two. Will turn them in next week
and start a sweater.

Best,

Ramona