[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Clarification of charity donations

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Tue Nov 14 02:08:52 UTC 2023

Clarification of charity donations

Yes this on going project is open to everyone.

Anything you do for charity counts in our stats.

So if you have made handmade items for charity, if you have Bought items and
donated them, or you have volunteered your time to help an organization

Then you are doing charity work.

For those of you doing Operation Christmas Child. This week is collection
week, so you need to get your donations delivered. For those of you who have
been sick or have had family priorities don't stress yourself in trying to
get your donations in. You can always save your items and have a head start
on next year.

Send a list of your donations and the name of the charity to me at:

shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

If you have a suggestion of a charity you would like to learn more about you
can send that to me as well.

Did you know friends are like stars you may not always see them, but their
always there.