[NFB-Krafters-Korner] urgent info needed

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:21:42 UTC 2023

I am about to finish my log cabin afghan which I am donating to our state
convention auction. Well, last week, I knocked my cup of coffee onto the
floor. My rug is brown, so, it is fine. But, a number of drops splattered
onto my afghan. I already know what Mr. Google recommends. So, if you have
had a similar experience and were successful at getting coffee out of
acrylic yarn, please let me know what you did that worked. I would
appreciate only things that people have tried that worked, please.

I'm on the third side of crocheting, the third time around to put a nice
edge on this doomed afghan. Oh, there is also 2 Lolo paw prints. I
discovered her thinking it was for her one morning. Now I put it in a
clothes basket when I'm not working on it. I guess a person is never too old
to learn life's lessons.

Bernice