[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:10:11 UTC 2023

/I have a bunch of old computer labels.  I write Braille on them and
stick them to the yarn label.  If the yarn lasts for more than one
project and the label wears out, I put the remainder in a plastic bag
and use a label  on the outside of the bag.  Sometimes i use the name
the manufacturer used, but sometimes I use a more traditional color
name. I also use be my eyes, but ;mostly for double checking what colors
complement each other, and as you would expect, not all of the Be my
eyes people are really good at that.  But some are excellent!
/

/Best, Ramona
/