[NFB-Krafters-Korner] urgent info needed

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:15:51 UTC 2023

If you have amway products, try soaking it in loc before washing.  Loc
will take almost anything out.  One half cap in a gallon or two of
water.  If you knew exactly where the spots are, you can just rub a
little in with your fingers.  I have used loc for ink stains, coffee is
a piece of cake.

Ramona