[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 15:34:25 UTC 2023

This week, my Knights Council will be distributing boxes of Thanksgiving foods to needy Families through out the area. We are also in the midst of our annual Coats for Kids collection
We already know that the needs of both foods and coats will be greater this year due to the influx of people coming into the area to escape what is going on in their countries.