[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat

Debbie debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 20 23:38:16 UTC 2023

Hi,

Just wondering if we were going to have a Monday night chat tonight. Does
anyone know the answer to that? I know our Monday night chats have been
going down hill for a while. I hate to see that happening because I enjoy
having them. Maybe if our leader for those chats can't do it someone else
might want to step up and host them I sure hope so. Does anyone have any
topics they would like to be discussed on Monday nights, if so I would be
willing to helpe the leader do some research on the different topics that
people want to know about  if they need any help. I would like to know if
anyone knows how to make throw rugs using potholder loops. When I was in
high school  at the school for the blind we were taught how to do it but I
have forgotten a lot of the steps. If anyone knows how and does not want to
talk about it on a chat maybe they could email me and tell me how to do it.
I would greatly appreciate any help on this. In the meantime I'll be waiting
to hear about tonight's chat and if we are having one.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Debbie Killian