[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thankful, day

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 03:32:13 UTC 2023

Hey everybody, the turkey is bagged and ready for sandwich and whatever else it’s going into. The other leftovers are either chili in the freezer on top of the freezer in the garage or in the refrigerator. My grandfather has gone to sleep and we’re just trying to plan for tomorrow. I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has taught me the fabric arts and then good friends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I made a blanket like thing, those smaller, kind of worn like a chenille, fuzzy shawl type deal for my grandpa. With congestive heart failure and now low blood pressure he’s cold a lot. he really loves it. Thank you for everything. Take care of yourselves and we’ll try it soon.

Ericka Nelson