[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Here is some info on plastic index cards and where you can get them

Debbie debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 25 10:43:08 UTC 2023

Ari,
I understand what you are saying and do not blame you at all. I have bought things from Kevin through pay pal before. He will answer any question you might have. However, you do not have to get them from him. If you have another source you use to get them and feel more comfortable with that person then I say stick with them. I just thought this was worth passing on and some of us have talked about the clear plastic cards before and people have ask me where I got mine from. I use them a lot for labeling craft supplies, medicines  and other things that I  consider for long term use. I just like to share information with people when I think it might help them and that was all I was doing. Kevin is on the BlindMiceSwapShop at groups.io list. I hope this makes what I was doing more clear to everyone. I was just sharing an email I got like Tammy and others do.
Best wishes in your shopping world.

Debbie Killian