[NFB-Krafters-Korner] LS&S raised line coloring books

Debbie debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 26 08:54:13 UTC 2023

Hi,

This raised line coloring book cost more than the others I sent to the list.
But I'm sharing the information about it anyway in case someone is
interested.

LS&S Raised Line Easy To Handle Raised lines Coloring Book
LS&S Raised Line Easy To Handle Raised lines Coloring Book

SKU: LSS-521008

$22.99

This coloring book is ideal for any child. The raised lines allow not
sighted or sight impaired children to feel the lines when coloring. This
coloring book is a great teaching aid to show children how to color and what
color to use.

Features
Images are fun and playful but still easy to handle
Bound by spiral so children don't lose any pages
Farm scenes are detailed with raised lines
10 pages.

Debbie Killian