[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed Nov 29 19:14:16 UTC 2023

I bought some craft supplies to make items for Operation Christmas Child.
The big thing I bought was sewing kits of farm animals. The shapes are cut
out of felt and you have to assemble and sew them together. It's tricky, but
once I did a few of them I was able to figure out how they go together. I
also bought popsicle sticks. I'm putting the felt animals on them and
turning them into stick puppets. I bought a few other craft items like pony
beads, sewing needles and can't remember what else.

Did you know the only place house work comes before knitting is in the
dictionary