[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Raised line coloring books descriptions, cost and where to buy them

lana5 at comcast.net lana5 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 29 21:43:21 UTC 2023

that wasn't quite what I meant. If the lines are based on color changes, they won't reflect the shapes of the things you are to color. The whole person won't be outlined, just parts of her. If she is holding something, it will be even more confusing.
It is what I call the stained glass effect. If you feel a stained glass picture, you can feel the lead lines, but because there are so many, you can't make out the picture.
I may have spent a whole lot of money on something I won't be able to make sense out of.