[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Trivia Tuesday

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 22:03:52 UTC 2023

red yellow and blue are primary
shades of pink are  baby pink rose pink hot pink carnation pink
yellow and blue make green
i think blue is the most popular favorite color
6 colors in rainbow
the red question is true
color associated with happiness i think is yellow
traditional color wheels have 6 colors but if you ask me i would say
infinately numbered colors on the color wheel
purple for royalty

On 10/3/23, Bernice Bird via NFB-Krafters-Korner