[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: [BlindAds] Package of 16 Animal Figurines $15 Including Shipping

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:20:08 UTC 2023

Here is a good opportunity for animals.
Smile!
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindAds at groups.io <BlindAds at groups.io> On Behalf Of Nicole Torcolini
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2023 1:24 AM
To: 'blindads' <blindads at groups.io>
Subject: [BlindAds] Package of 16 Animal Figurines $15 Including Shipping

            I can provide more information if people are interested-I just
did not know if anyone wanted these. I have a pack of 16 toy plastic animal
figurines; the figurines vary in size slightly, but the smallest one is
about 2 inches long. They include mostly wild animals-like elephant, tiger,
rhinoceros, and bear-and a few farm animals, like a pig. I am selling them
for relatively cheap compared to other figurines like this because they are
only mediocre quality. The paint feels a bit rough, and you can clearly feel
on most of them where the two pieces of plastic were stuck together.
However, they still are very life like representations, so they are still
good for education-just not great if the person feeling or looking at them
notices and is bothered by every imperfection. I have two packs. One pack
costs $15 including priority shipping-they are too heavy to go First Class;
I will check shipping if someone wants both packs. I also prefer to sell the
entire pack-unless I can find multiple people who are willing to buy all of
the different pieces, I am not selling only particular animals. Email
nbtorco at gmail.com <mailto:nbtorco at gmail.com>  if interested. Pay Pal or
credit card only.

Nicole

-=-=-