[NFB-Krafters-Korner] successful Saturday

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 15:33:30 UTC 2023

Good Morning Bernice, yes, I have worked with class six weight yarn (Super
Bulky) like Wool Ease Thick and Quick on size 15 needles, and, also once on
the 5/8 inch large gauge loom (just on one side of the Double Rake Looms.)
It does make a warm and thick scarf and of course a warm hat.
Have a great day everyone!
Henrys