[NFB-Krafters-Korner] successful Saturday

Arianna Sepulveda englishrider91 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 06:02:49 UTC 2023

Hi, Bernese,

I'm a little confused. :) You mention that the yarn you're using is size 6, but you seem to think this is really thin. The only thing I've heard of that sounds similar to what you're talking about is weight 6, AKA super bulky yarn, but this is, as the name implies, quite thick. Could you have perhaps meant whatever thickness of yarn (maybe size 4 or worsted) that you'd use with size 6 needles?

Thanks,
Ari