[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 20:24:48 UTC 2023

My mom took an old sheet that didn’t fit on anything and cut it so that I had a pillow cover for a body pillow that I loved. It was so practical and kind of a boring blue color, but it sure came in handy for a long, long time. The pillow itself bit the dust, but, I still use it for a funny shaped pillow. It’s one of those specifically for side sleepers that is kind of in the shape of a print L. And the fact that she made one to use and one to wash so you never had to go without was so kind, and the Velcro stays pretty well!

Ericka Nelson