[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 18:44:55 UTC 2023

I need to give you a call and get expert advice. Otherwise, might be better to give you my address and a plane ticket lol I am finally going to get either shelves or a bookcase to store things better in my craft area. My sister promised she would get me a bookcase that I needed. I just had to pick it out. She’s going to get me something on Amazon for my birthday. I too need to get rid of my stash but don’t really know what to do except make multiply colored weird looking dish cloths. Squares are getting boring. How does one knit a circular washcloth?

Ericka Nelson