[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Some Leather Kits, phone number and the website for Tandy Leather company

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 01:10:06 UTC 2024

Hi Jolene, I am interested in seeing what you found on Amazon. I agree that shipping is out of the roof
The last time that Terry and I were in Jo aAnn's and Michaels, I don't think that we even saw any of the leather kits like they used to have.
Since you do Leather work Jolene, I'd like to team up with you since this group has in the past spoke of doing leather crafting and with the exception of the Moccasins that Joyce taught a year or two ago, there was talk of leather crafting, but, I feel like this group is speaking with a forked tongue about Leather Crafts being a " Part of what do you want to see or learn here at K K." It hasn't happened in the 13 or so years that this group has been around, and, I don't think that it will ever be offered.