[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Ideas for old dish towels

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 20:39:05 UTC 2024

Cut them in half and so a scene to make napkins.
Ad some binding tape on one long edge leaving 1218 inches on each side to make adult bibs.

Keep them for when you have a barbecue moisten them and everyone has their own wet cloth to wipe hands/face. Then, toss in the trash or wash and keep for next barbecue

Sew two together, then stuff with polyfill. Make little pillows for dogs or cats.

Donate them to an animal shelter.