[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sat Feb 3 12:31:12 UTC 2024

It's Successful Saturday!  Does anyone have a success they'd like to share?
A project started or completed, or a goal reached?  Let us know so we can
celebrate with you!

For myself, I got back on track with my fancy shawl.  I also started a
charity scarf for some mindless knitting, and it's just leaping off my
needles, especially compared to the shawl.  And I gave a lot of old
paperback books to our local Friends of the Library drop box, thus freeing
up quite a bit of shelf space I can now put to better use.  And now someone
else can enjoy those books.

Tracy