[NFB-Krafters-Korner] February 19, 7:30 PM Meeting

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 18:50:06 UTC 2024

This is a meeting for all.  Come out and share your thoughts and ideas to
help turn Krafters Korner into what you would like for the blind crafter.

Welcome to the National Federation of the Blind Krafters Group where blind
and visually impaired adults learn and teach crafts.

We are also affectionately known as Krafters Korner. In this supportive
Environment we share our knowledge and love for crafts of all kinds.

Call in number:

667-770-1685

Access code 614370#

Feb. 19 at 7:30 PM Eastern

Please join us to help plan the future and set some goals to move the
Krafters Korner forward.

Krafters Korner is for everyone and

Everyone Makes Krafters Korner what it is.

Please spread the word and remind folks about this meeting.  We need your
help to stimulate teachers, students and pump some new life back into the
Korner!  Come share your enthusiasm and bright ideas.

Joyce Kane

blindhands at AOL.Com