[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Charity info and reminder

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Mon Feb 12 20:53:18 UTC 2024

It's getting close to the middle of the month so I'm putting out a friendly
reminder to report any charity work you may have done. This means hand
crafted items, purchased or gently used items, hours you have spent
volunteering and cash donations to charities. Send this information along
with the name of the organization to shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  and together we can all make a
difference.

Also on February 26th I will be presenting a new charity and on Saturday
March 2 in the Caring and sharing class we will make a project for that
charity.

Last month we learned about Knit a Square. If any of you are making squares
and would rather have me ship them for you please drop me a note and I will
send you my address. Would like any squares by the end of April if possible.

Did you know depending on the type of sewing you do and your technique
determines what finger you put a thimble on?